Sunday, January 17, 2010

I miss Everyone :(

ok so this is my first post after I got to Melbourne. It's been quite a hell of a 4 weeks here.. I spent the first week at Oma's(Marcus's grandma) house the first week and it was great :) i felt at home there.. I couldn't believe how much it felt like home.. Then I moved out and moved into my own place :( it was hard the first night.. I was hoping that Marcus would stay over but sadly did not happen :( But i got thru it badly.. I've been living here for 3 weeks and I THINK IT'S AWESOMEEEE :) I made a few friends but sadly quite a lot of them will be moving out but more are moving in :) haha.. One of them is BOOGIE :) haha He's so funny. I can't wait for him to meet Dinesh :) haha.. I will try to put up his picture soon. Also Ian, he looks like Zazaly but chinese.. He's one of the ones who are moving out :( and lots more lar.. haha.

Some photos from Xmas and Marcus's birthday :)
Marcus & Nana :) awww much
Marcus and his parents
Aunt Karen :)
:)
Kesha,Uncle Mark, Marcus and Nathan
Kesha is like 11 and she's super tall. Nathan is 14 :)
Marcus cutting the cake. Oma is sitting next to him :)
Singing " Happy Birthday "
Xmas Dinner :) Food was good haha.


I will post up more photos when i get them :) I Miss Everyone sooo much :(

No comments: