Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm yours.

I miss all of you.


HAHA a child at heart?
Model/photographer/adventurer? You decide.
The absolutely most adorable couple :)
Lynn's Birthday
At the beach with my GANGSTAZ
Candid except Winnie :)
My LOVERS :)
HELL YEAHHH!!
haha skillz
At my house.
At Angel's.
Superstar & his admirers :)
My lovelies :)
Prom'07
Oh Dear. :S
Silly boys.
Awesome Adam.
Chrissy :)
Jenniferx :)
Picture is worth a thousand word. Or gasps. Or laughs :)
Nick's birthday.
MIAOOOOO :)
THE WALL.
Biology class.
Coffee people. Dinesh photo bomb.
At Chris's party :)
I want nobody nobody but chu..
GUYS, DO NOT SAY ANYTHING! ESPECIALLY YOU MARCUS.
My sexy beast and Adam :)
Prom '09
At Amelia's before prom :)
Singapore trip with my lovers.
My love :)
Somewhere in Qlap ;)
Take 2.
We're awesome :)
She's 14y/o and WAYYYY taller than me.
Boarding house :)
Mrs Canterford :)
Harnn
The boys HAHA
Angels.
Silly.
I miss you.
My Gang:)
Ling & Whai
Winnieeeee :)
OHHHH I MISS YOU GUYS :(
ERNNY and my daughter.
Serial Killer.
Bunny face

Trademark? :)
CANDY :D
Who is that sexy thang? HAHA guess?
Awesome-ness.

I will look for more older photos :) I miss you guys ad these photos make me smile everytime i see them. You all will forever be in my heart :)

x
Chloe

No comments: