Monday, June 2, 2008

*ka-bling-ed~

well, just from the looks of the my title uu might know what i did ..wuahaha..i got the bling bling from lynn lynn she bought it for me....wuahah...we plan to buy some more.. i actually ka-bling-ed my cam baby.iggy [ wuahah winnie i decided to name is baby.iggy and my lappy wll be iggy...wuahaha...] hmm i think those who were in my classs or are close to me will know why i named them iggy^^ i think its a cute name no?

anywayyy~~~
my baby w900i^^ i ka-bling-ed her as well...i loveee my current wallpaper..
i do not know why i cant capture the color of the bling lo...
my baby.iggy hehe.....aint she cuteee?

this is the bling what i use wuahaha....i used more of it on my mobile of course...
tryyy too spot how many pink is in the picture....

me with the moo moo we gave to chooJhyHaouu on his b-day....when i went into his room i saw it on his bedddd...the onli thing there mann...wooots touchedd...choooJhyHaouu
meeelia n me at au lait...ate so much...damn....ahhaa....
nana and angel[ nana kept moving ard ]
angel n me...at li sien's roomm...we watched juno...
me and cake...from sheraton omfg it was yummmy man...angel and her man lisien on the way home....ahha...
yay...she didnt move...nana and chloee
angel, yan ping a.k.a lyeos, eeLynn and chloee

and now presentingggg...
mr.ernny's artworks




all drawn at the comic house...wuahahhaha.......and the dude is leaving soon man....argh...welll uu had to leave jus before ahBong's and my birthday =< fine man...

hehehehe.......

^^chLoee

No comments: