Sunday, June 1, 2008

*wht i want for my bd~

people...i know what i want for my birthdayyyyyy!!wuhahaha.....ok ok...i know there is stil 29 days and this is like my third post in a day?nnew record...but i dont care....i just want someone/anyone to help me find this mouseeee....i would be a very very happy girl if they do...wuhahahha butttt waiiitttt



9.15pm 6/1/2008

Sho says: SHIT

Sho says: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chloe says: what?ey?



shooooo tarooo...uu weirdoooo..my b-day is like 29 days away yoooo....wuhhha....apparently sho thought my b-day ws yeterday...wuhahaha





ok ok picturessss.. of the mouse i wannnnttt....it's like winnie and ping one...but its pink and gold......wuhahhaha....lawaaa

hope uu guys can help me find....i really like this mouse....its so cute an it matches my laptopppp....thankssssss

^^chLoee

No comments: