Sunday, September 12, 2010

Skype

I love skype so much. It makes me feel so close to the people I miss dearly :(

  • I love skyping with my mother and she talks to me like I've never left about family, friends and the puppies :)
  • I love skyping with Angel, it makes me feel like I am there for her and we can just talk about everything again ( I can't wait to see her again :] ) hehe
  • I love skyping with Amelia, I love venting to her and hear her vent, talk to her about food and bitching about people ( oh, good times :] )
  • I love skyping with Chris and Ken ( I just did :] ) these two fellas make me laugh the hardest ever with their weird comments and silly conversations :)
  • I love skyping with all my friends because I love to talk to them face to face, listening to their voices that seems like they're just next to me :')

More skype sessions please!!

11days

No comments: