Monday, September 13, 2010

Annoyed

ARGH!!!

Can I please kill the guy living above me? He keeps stomping around and practicing his guitar ( I don't mind him playing guitar but he plays random shit and it pisses me off so much ). OMG and he has a keyboard, way worst. I wish he would be more considerate!! And it's not like he's not good looking. He's good looking, skinny and blond. But I HATE HIS GUTS cause he is such a DOUCHE!! ARGH!!


I love the Whatsapp like soooo much. I can talk to Ernny while he's in Singapore :) Even though he doesn't have a BB as well.. It's for iPhone and BB :) SO IT'S AWESOME!! I can talk to him whenever, late at night, early in the morning. Oh it makes me so happy :) hehe I wish Brunei can use it too but I think the connection isn't as good :( Oh well, Amelia is getting a BB so it's all good. I am also seeing people such as Angel and Howard when I go back to Brunei in October so YAY MUCH :D

I can't wait to see so many people, to drive my car, to eat large amount of food and cheap stuff ^^ hehe

10 days

No comments: