Tuesday, December 9, 2008

whuta!!



yes yes yes YES holidays are finally here!!!! i know i have not blogged in like gazillion years but yes...i have been lazy like really lazy..oh well... but heyy..im blogging now..

our EEs, TOK presentations, and couple of IAs are handed in...omfg its like a whole load of stuff have been lifted from our shoulders.. but not really..mocks are in January, TOK essays and FINALS in May-.- will be going to school during the holidays to do ART!! and probly study..yes busy busy shit...hmmm but something is distracting me..

ok ok enough of school talk..

a lot of things happened since i last blogged..like LYNN LYNN's birthday, singing bee/social, Amazing Race, Production, and days at the beach..i dont have a lot of pictures from all those days but i still have some la..haha..





pictures!!


singing bee/social


qidah and I..



Marcus^^

day at the beach


whuta!!! girl power

we won the Amazing race yo..haha...

3rd, 1st,2nd


Production



Chris S, Jennifer and me!! [helpers of Production]

me, Yesmean and Amelia Chris K [ no idea what he is doing ] and me..







Amelia me and Jen at GIANT for dinner




Rauhdah and me...heheh...



Jen Qidah me..blurry picture..>.<






Angel


LAST DAY OF SCHOOL


Ranjit and Nosa-.-




hehe..Marcus and Nosa..hehe..




.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


MY PURDY PURDY DS!!!




^^ hehe...well that's about it..








Chloee^^


i miss you...22 more days TT.TT

No comments: