Monday, December 15, 2008

losing my mind..really!

yes..was planning to do work today but got up feeling crappy sooo i watched a bunch of movies...

''i think i love my wife'' - was pretty good..hated some parts but it was ok..

"without a paddle" - funny shit.....i laughed my butt off while watching it..

"superbad" - funniest shit ever....retarded yet funny..HAHAHA...

"nothing hill" - mmhmm..its ok la..hehe quite sad la..but yes...its good..

last week was filled with much stuff..went out a lot..hung out with friends...outing at the beach again [ i actually started a fire^^ arent you proud, Marcus?^^ ] haha..yes.. hmmm im actually losing my mind right now..ahahhahahahahhhahah...quite.. been stuffing my face while watching these movies...toast with raspberry jam and milk is awesome !!!!

hmmm...I FEEL STUPID!!!FREAKING STUPID TO BE EXACT.....


awaiting your return..
i love you..

No comments: