Monday, December 22, 2008

i'm still missing you..

Firestarter - Prodigy
quite addictive..or maybe i miss you too much hence the song..haha..everything reminds me of you..

yes recently i haven been bloggin cause there is nothing to blog about..been doing same things over and over again..hanging out with friends, going out...goodness... but yes....today i spend the day with my family really..went to breakfast with relatives from Miri...think the kolomee i had was bad...upset tummy...hmm [Marcus and Chris K....dont say anything...its not from the same restaurant..haha ] haha...then shopping cause i saw this really nice purple kinda long shirt...and my mum saw it too..ahha...then sooo went and bought it...then my mum suggested another shirt that i will not give further detail about-.-

haha... so yes...though i didnt finish my shopping..haha..excuse me..i have not shopped in 6 months..no joke...lack of clothes ok..haha..so my mum is gonna bring me to Qlap for some more shopping.... thank god..

was hoping for more studying and shit next week...parents are pestering me about studying and well i have to really study for mocks...buttttttt i cant be bothered nowwwww...hmmmmm god...wish they had a pill that make us work like dogs....haha....i wish...haha...

oh yea i dota-ed just now..haha...not bad le...pwn-ed that m***erf**ker like shit..haha...ok it was vs the computer but still im a girl..ahha...and so what if i use Razor-.-hahaha...i have kinda mastered using it..haha...its easier..

.i am quite hyper now...paranoia is making me jumpy...i hate it when i think about these stuff....i am quite happy tho...hehe....been seeing Marcus recently thru webcams...but cant see his face clearly...theres a time difference of 3 hours..which is not cooooool....well theres 10 more days to go...hmmm...

shall be meeting up with people tomorrow but will have to study a bit-.-

Chloee^^
i miss you...wonder if you miss me..hmmm i wonder..

No comments: