Thursday, August 7, 2008

*uu dont even know how special uu r~

last nites miss ahWen flew to Kuching~ a few pictures before she fly~
the girl who was going to fly in like 2 hrs?haha...with her ticket...

jennyBong , ahWen and chLoee
wtf...ahBong's million faces...ahhaha...
and this girl is Angel came back from singapore this morning...ahaha...syiiok ey go singapore...*wonder if she got me anything ^^*ahaaha...[hope she wont kill me when she see this]i saw this cute cloud when i was going home from driving lessons today~ looks like a heart but it looked like a little pony lo when i saw it i mean... hmm
today's lesson was ok..the engine died like 2 times today...improvement excuse me!!
ahaha...soooooo cuteeeeee...not me ah...hehe...i mean the one beside me~~ [i know he'll kill me] but what the heck...soooo cute~~drowning in his cuteness~~
haha....cuteee?i drew this and stuck it with transparent sticky tape[t.s.t ahPing's lamee acronym] hehe....looks like ahem ahem...us?no la...ehehe...

anyway l8r gonna go watch Meet Dave with my BROTHER!!!wtf..hmph wanted Quan to go de loooooooooo but tmd he can't go...>.<
short post today~~ tonites Angel and LynnLynn will be coming to my hse for some lesbo time *winks winks* no la....kidding laaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
^^chLoee
uu leave me breathless~ben Quan

No comments: