Monday, August 11, 2008

*s h i t t y~

i am feeling very s h i t t y right now...yes my last post was emo...but well that's what i felt and i was shocked that i wrote all those...



emo ok...sigh....just got back back from lynnLynn's place..we did some singing then we watched GossipGirl...gonna get some episode from amelia [ my lesbo gf ] who is making a decision of her life tomorrow...believe me its a big, huge, enormous, gigantic thing...

and before lynnynn's place...we went to RTB to watch the singing competition...which was better than i expected...haha...

well.. yan yan [ harn harn's cousin ] took 1st place while another lady took 2nd and jenHao from MD got 3rd..wtf man...he sang really well...me and lynnLynn were suprised when they announced he got 3rd...

Winnie, ahWhai, MeiJuan, Jia and Jayden were working there...well jayDen was the photographer , jia was the lady who stick the stickers and the 3 gals were ushers...ahah...i saw sHim there also...yea....

i am feeling very emo right now so no pictures today...maybe tomorrow...oh yea...i failed my stupi law test...like wtf man...i was so sad about it when bong told me...i wanted to cry man,...but i couldnt because i was having dinner with my family...i felt really disappointed..hmm..i feel so stupid...feeling sad over a test but still my dad had hopes i will pass on my first try...and i let him down...m mum seemed really disappointed...oh well...

^^chLoee
i need uu...<3

No comments: