Tuesday, August 12, 2008

*omg~

i feel so messed up..


i failed my law so what...

i just feel reali f u c k e d up....i dont know what to do....this is just not my month....

adding to things is when we get back to school we have to do our EE...which i do not like... and my holiday homeworks consist of mandarin, english, biology, art, maths and business IA...well 6 subjects and all of them have homework.....not including my cas....which isnt going very well....then we [ bio students ] will be heading to temburong for a couple of days...sigh...just great a nother play back of KK...this time i will bring a lot of torchlights and mayb will bring a ''fu'' since yea...nothing..

like wtf man...if i have known IB would be like this...i would have gone to MD.... but its too late...so i have to work like a slave to get thru it....




i cant sleep....just thinking of my parents makes me have a headache...argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








^^chLoee
i really need uu<3

No comments: