Tuesday, August 5, 2008

*laziness strikes~

haha...here i am~
the pictures were taken during the last few weeks...ahaha..

this was when i worked at lan zhong during the aewon's cup~
very syiiok lo...see the scores...#12 scored the 12th point and #15 scored the 15th point....fate o not? ^^

this cute lil girl was in front of us [ me , jia , ahDar , ahLiang ]
so damn cute~she tried to take my phone away..ahaha...and we tried to convince her to support Tumasek...but she said ''wuu'' which is something like tumasek~

haha....that day my dadi drove a transit to get me to driving lessons and this was the road tax thingii...it's 11 and purple...hope when i get my car oso can like this de loooo~ *pray*

this is AhPuen~fishny~ ahah...she will be flying off to meow meow town tmr nites...i have spent most of my holidays at comic hse cos of her...seriously this girl is nuts...im serious...

she is so crazi that when i went out with her i bought this bag...no la...not her fault la...she also bought one...ahha...sooooooo purdyy~~ and at $25 lo...we bought it at a booth at mall...hurry ey...discount le...they have a shop in the mall but its $29.90 lo...very worth...excuse me can uu not see the cuteness of this/my bag..hehee...comes with a cute teddy as well~


and now~ my mum has taken over Le Swan studio which is located at Qlap...ahah...i dono the address but i can tell uu where it is..

it is at the third corner of Hua ho just before the Hua Ho entrance~ go take a look..there latin, rumba and mamy more!!!!!!!!.im asking my mum to make a yoga session for LynnLynn them cause uu guys have schh...eheh...soo keep uu guys posted...but for isb-ians and jis-ians or anyone who does have sch on saturday yoga is from 7.30am to 8.30 am


and this is me ahQuan's sis and ahQuan!

his sis has gone to KL lo..aahha...wish her all the best yo~

us watching bball
at the mall..
and this is numerous and yet cute things i made out of blue tack....ahaha...

lollipop~

a rose??
oo~interruption...ahaha....went out with amelia who is going thru a hell of a holiday...she also has a mople [ inside joke ^^ ]

continue~

a preztel~looks yummy...

chloe <3>
love to all my frens... received a msg from winnie...thanks girl....i miss everyone from chms man...i miss chms ah...we shud do a reunion asap for F5 '08...ahaha....
poop~~ i thought of la bi xiao xing...ahhaa...
a mouseeeeeee~ hmm...ahaha...cute!

i shall end my post with this..
ernny ciming to comic hse.. [ edited by ahWen ]



and this..vain jua bee...ahaha...ahem...welcome to chloe's training camp...location : my hse...ahaha...wana get buff?look below for results...ahaha...wooooots

^^chLoee


No comments: