Friday, April 16, 2010

I hope it gives you hell

Well now, so I haven blogged in so long :D haha.. I doubt anyone will see this but I miss home :( I really really really miss home :( :( I can't believe i miss Brunei man.. I miss my friends in Brunei.. I miss being able to drive my MINI whenever :( :( :(

Oh the bright side is, mummy got a new doggie :) :) she's like Coco but looks like coffee ice cream :) she's adorable hehe..
Photos :)

My Mum and Fee Fee :)
The adorable couple :D hehe
I miss Coco too :)

I can't wait to go home in June :) And after that, JUNE 30th BABEHHHH :D hehe.. :)

Uni is ok :( :( There's 2 assignments due and we had an accounting test Thursday. The last question needed balance sheet and sutff.. It balanced BUT I couldn't find the net profit :( :( My answer wasn't in any of the MCQ answer :( :( Pissed me off..

I really need to sort out my room :( hmm.. I wish it was bigger... I miss Marcus :( :( I'm watching 'That's 70s Show' It's awesome!!!

Oh we had a DOTA competitions at Hawthorn house last night. It was awesome.. I used Razor again :D WAS AWESOME. At least now I know what I need to buy and stuff, altho I don't really like the new version of DOTA cause I needed to click the ulti for the Razor :( The older version one I didn't need to :(

Anyway, I shall try to blog more often :)

x Chloe

No comments: