Wednesday, September 10, 2008

*picture post~

haha...so yes...i am at school now..was suppose to do my introduction for EE but lazy ey...so i blog lo..ahaha...hmm..so i know i said i will give a picture post but im so lazy.......................................no im kidding...ahaha...

this is ANGELEEN <3>

no idea what she's doing..

been besties since dono when ah...ahaha..and will stay besties til dono when ah...ahaha...L.A.C.E

then yesterday we went to shah...so tired i dont know why...hmm...it was me, amelia , shim, ken, con, mr.grieve, mr homles and mr harris..ahahha

damn i look fat
then yesterday was ERNNNNNY~ 's birthday...wuahaha....but the dude is at sg-.- wtf..soooooooo i think after these pictures he will kill me? but heyy...ahaha...what are friends for.. ey ernny?ahaha....
the dude who sat with me for form 4 & 5...
form 4..he took this photo with my phone...he was so syiok cause it turned out like this..ahah

but before ernny's birthday was my daddy's birthday yo...ahaha....we went to empire for some buffet...a guy mistaken me for a married woman....like WTFF

my mami and dadi...
and.....saturdayyy...like woots....hurry come..driving driving driving.....wuhahaha.....
oh well....angel's bd photos toooo much...ernny i'll email you them...then angel will burn it all into a cd so yea...ahaha

see you...





No comments: