Friday, July 25, 2008

*sori wa~

wuahahhahaa....omg...i am sooo lazyy i know i know..haha....blehs but ok ok la ho...but wel im bloging now arent i? so it alllll cool yo...^^ ok so a summary of my few weeks of holidays~~~~~~~~~

  • i've done 5 hrs of my driving lesson which is going great!!
  • i missed my 2nd law lesson cause i over slpt~and missed 1 driving lesson-.-
  • i have learnt how to start a manual~how to park~how to drive up a slope~which is all freaky shit but awesome!!!!!

  • i started to work at lan zhong for the basketball association...to finish my service hours~~haha..
  • best thing for tat is i dont have to pay to watch itttttt but yeah~

  • mr shotaro's birthday was yesterday~~ happy belated birthday~~
  • and he's should be back today..bad news is he will have a great time laughing at me cause i haven gotten my license,...ahha...
  • i missed a day out with najii and qiidah~
  • i went to sch with amelia for sch work but ended up getting gossip girl and the office from her which i totally love~~~~

haha...that's about all the xciting things that have been happening and i have yet to start on my work,...very productive ey? but i will start soon hehehe..tmr will have my final lawlesson and sat will have driving lessons again and tmr will be the girls playing for the semi finall?? i think...hehe..well i will post up some pictures when i get some....ahhah

^^chLoee

No comments: