Tuesday, July 8, 2008

*ok man~


wuahhaha...i will now post the longest post i have ever posted since a started this blogg~

ok i'm being lame...welll...this is to lighten up my blog which is covered by spiddy webs and dust man...haha...not really...metaphor...wuuuuaaa...see i'm learning english during my holidays...hehe...ok too much of myself i know riteeee....

nah~this post gonna be bout pictures man....lots of pictures

wuahah...let's start...this is my birthday cakey...hehe....18 man.....wooooots me with my cake....ehhe...shim is at the back...
lynn lynn was the 1st to come take picture with me....hehe....
angel, me, lyeos and lynn lynn..hehhe...

mr.sho..who was amazed[?] by my house phone...and it works la~...he tot it was an antique..


wuahah...family photo~


my grandpa and grandma~~^^


isb-ians....^^holiday-ing...woooots..


the girlss.....wuahhaha....kinda blur...blame ping[iceboii]...aahhah..




the dude who is responsible for the picture above...wuahha....the dude in miri with tung and weii...




me and jhyhaouu...wuahhaa...fundonutttttt~hehehe..


ameliaaaaaa me and qiiiidah...


~~L.A.C.E~~


lynn lynn haouu haouu angel angel chloe chloe...


the white choco man..




ahem~moving on to the pressiesssssssssss
winnie's...so cuteeee....love that girl...hehe..



the things in side the can...and there was a pair of earrings...but winnie dear...i dont have piercing lo...cannot wear...hehe...



sho's...haha...cute kitty mirror...



angel &lynn lynn's///wuahahha...ggrad?hehe...cute cupp...



lyeos & mohin & yan lee's...haha....very random...hehe...usefull eyy



bong & wen's....haha...arent 2 of them sweet?protectionn wad...wuahha....




hehee...penguinnnn...eheh...from ah y, yen, bii and ling....ehhee...made me tink of harn harnn..


a purple teddy from my bro...
a card from lynnlynn and angel..


amelia's..hahah....very pretty white bag..hehe....i start to use it liaoo...hehe..love this girl man...ahah...but sad she's veri depressed..missing mr.sho who is at japan at the mo..dont be sad girl...huggy...haha...




and last but not least...ahem...quan's ...hehe...welllllll i dont usually wear watches man...but hehe....for him la~and a veri cute card...ehe...






a very vain picture of me on 30th june... during my outing with amelia, sho and quan...me and amelia watched long khong2[disgusting shit man] then me and quan watched get smart[ laughed our asses off man] then walked around mall...




hahah
welll the two pictures above is when the 4 of us [me.lynn.winnie.jia] when for a ride in lynn's car...but well we were driving...ahaha...was awesome...buttttttt jia almost gave us a heart attack...haha...

adam and mr powelll....[criteriaaaa~~]



last 2 photos of the day.....



what?

hehehe...my love love...~




^^chLoee






No comments: