Saturday, July 12, 2008

*冷落~

wuahaha...went for movie yesterday....hellboy 2...it was awesome...hehe...better than 1 i tink...well that's what i think..hehe..watched it with quan which made it really nice...eheheheheeehehehe...missing him sooo much...aww man...wanted to make a great post but shit watching america's next top model...omg man...i love tyra banks...hehe....soooooo i'm gonna entertain uu guys with pictures of yesterday...


wuahha..this is the bandage im using...excuse my huge feet...haha..
a close up on the bandage...hehe....lynn lynn gave me a pack of 5 bandages...hehe...sooo cute...but only 5 of them...aww man..
after the movie i went to comic hse to find this fishhh...ahah...then we jalan from comic hse to lan zhong for some basketball action yo...
well this is the dude who sat with us..wuahaha..butttttttt the dude thinks he's tooo important for pictures...hahha...
and another of our weird pictures...hehehe... the title of my post is because i was ignoring ah wen and wei hong but then wei hong was ignoring me...soo yea....ehhehe...
and this is the only picture of quan le...like wtf...i forgot to take pictures with himmm....but hope he will go to chms tonites...
random yo...this is a da tou tie...me, my mum and bro took it when we were in tw..which was awesome...hahaa....i dont know yy my bro is looking down tho...haah...
and this to ernny chloe and fishy...playing with my lappy's cam...wuahaha...then editting...eheh...
and..
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

my new ipodddd....i wanted to get a white one so i can get a purple skin....butt...my mum said pink-.-...welll ameliaaaa helped me decide on the nano...ahha....i asked a lot of ppl for advice too...ahhah....still deciding wat to name my little pink ipod...hehe....anddd....quan my sweet sweetie helped me pick out the pretty pretty rubber cover for her...and its pink..hehe...awww feels like picking out a cute outfit for our baby....hehehe......apa kann....and quoted by amelia...purdyyyyyy!!

welll as i have mentioned i will be going to chms for dance performance...ehhe...go for it angelll yo...hehehe...blehs....

^^chLoee<3quan

miss uu soo much..~

No comments: