Friday, May 23, 2008

*pix post~

wwahahhaa....this is gonna be a picture post yo...many many pix to share of past n present..

me n meliaaa....we were both wearing greeen...ahaha...it was not planned man...fate!!

hhaha....during break....

raji,qidah[at the back], fauzay, aiman, jen jen, nesh, melia n shoooo taro....hahha...

we went to make the video for the autism thingii...it was a tuesday i tink..ahha....

meliaaa & me...wearing cas shirts...

me & qidahh^^

najii & me hahaha..

raji, siki and natashaaaa....so cuteeee see kyeong...ahahha....tat's cos raji suddenly jumped into the pic with them...ahhaa..

everyone is watching the tv...aahaha...melia goot timing...hahaha
me n vivian....my mand HL partner yo..oni 2 f us in class man..aahhahaha...cool o not?
dannnnyyy & me...ahhaa...he looks so blur tuu..
me n rosey...ahahah roslee la... ahhha..raji at the bak...
nasimmm & me...ahaha....the lucky bastard...
khushboooo....n me...heheh...she so cuteeee...
me n chris k....hahha.....huge smile man...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
then this was yst...it was like a fast forward...cause we watched the video we made yst man..at empire yo...hHAAH..ok ok la...the kidds were there and the princesss was there man...hahaa...was cool.....ahhaha...i looked soo fattttt...shittt...najii borrowed me her BKto wear...im gonna go mak some...then raya....wooots...
meliaaa n me in BK..haha...the lighting at empire was awesome man...ahhaa...

shim was suppose to be behind vivian...-.-...its vivian christina naji qidahh and meliaa...

our photographer...ahaha...with his pepsi...good timing qiidahh...hahaha...

my other side...min n raji...

we r piggies....ahaha....great lighting man...
qidahh melia naji harrisssssss n me....harris sooooo cuteeeee.....there's danial raiyan and harris..hehee....cuteee kids man....
najiiiii n me...she dint match with us man...that girl ah...
qidahhh n me..hahhaah...love the shape of her face man...
this was after the empire...i went to qlap to find my sick bee...ahhaha...i got there too early soo i went to hua ho to look look lol....saw lts of nice notepads...hahaha...

i took this with my phone man....cool shit...
ono yy my phone likw tat suddeny...
its suppose to b purple...but my phone cant capture that color..
hahaha....then the boy finally came n save me from 4 pervos man...ahhaha...veri true....ahahha...from XXX bank one...cos i was at igs....^^my hero~ he looks sick...so kelian man...so blurr his face..hahaha..apparently he likes me in BK man...haha...ask me wear it everytime i go out with himmm...-.- im not malay bee...


hahaha......wow....so tiresome man,...ahha...many many picccc...hehehe...til her thenn...l8r gonna go cheez box with melia..and probly see her uy her high high heels...**girl dont worry uu aint gonna be taller than uur mushroom...**ahhaha....then gonna go find ernny with angel yoo...ahhaha...mis tat girl man..ahahha..hmm...bee having exams tmr...good luckk oo....n tmr is two special girls bd yoooo,..*winks
^^chLoee 112



No comments: