Thursday, May 1, 2008

*hehe...stil tired~

oh my goddd...im still feelng sore almost everywhere...haha...anyway...sch today was good...handed in my personal statement..yea man~~ haha...tmr we have a math test shit...gonna try to study for it man...sighh....but best thing bout tmr is gonna go find my dear dear at qlap ....eheehehe....been a week since i saw him...[i dont think web-caming doesnt reai count] haha...i mis him so much...sigh...wish can be like amelia and shooooo taro...studying in the same sch..everyday see each other...ahha...*envy* sigh...but its ok la...i can tahan ...hmmm...apa kann..ok ok ...syiok sendiri-ing...ahah.. ok so this is things i wish to accomplish for the next few months[ a to-do list ]
  • spend more time with dear..and the girls[miss them lots xD]
  • go to chms to watch the intersch comps[to see him play]
  • to learn how to drive a manual[musttt][without hitting anything o anyone]
  • study harder for all my exams coming up..and meet deadlines for e.e and p.s and h.w
  • get ready for my 18TH BIRTHDAYY!!
  • get my license ASAP!!
  • loseee weighttttttt!!![depend laaa]

ok so that's what i wana do for this next few months...hope i can achieve them tho...haha...and 17days to go..^^ haha...ok ok...next is pixxxx....some from my f4/f5/an currently..ahaha..i realli mis these days and those guys man...sigh...hope we can all get a reunion with everyne bakk together...


me n whai[loudest girls in class]hehe...mis ya whaii~



chloe and yen...[yen so quiet sometimes..]miss ya yen~



cuteeeeeeeee girlsssssssss...ehheeh...[wei, sotong, chloe and ping]arent we jus adorable??




jefriiiii...[funny and hardworking] he's in aus..tat lucky bastard..ahaha





ping being emo to my cam...ahaha...no la...we used to sit together and he would show me magic everytime..ahaha...funny guy....gals wana know ka?contact me yea..ahaha..




me and ahh puennnn...ahaha[ my nu er] fishny..ahaha...cuteeeee




me and harn harnnnn....[ko ai de penguin]miss her lots too..




me and jenny bonggggggggggg...ahaha...my laopoooo...hehehe...ah wen our daughter..ahaha..tour guide man...ahaha.....ba...need guide...find jenny bonggg



me and lynnnn...hehe....cute gal tu...hehhe...love her eyes..ahaha..mis her lots...



me and angellll...ahah...this crazii dancer..ahaha...pro man her dancing..ahah...need entertainment?find her and the Dancng Stars...ahaha..been frens fora long time..ahaha...





lyeos and chloee..ahah...cute man her....she veri tiny ahh..ahaha...



haaaha...during angel's b'day man....[lynn, lyeos, angel and chloee]




chloe and her bee[quanQuan]


love him muchii!!muacks bee...


wow...many pix jua...oki then i'll end here...see uu guys tmr...tmr's postwill bebout isbbbbbb...ahahah...ok...seee uuuuu.....huggyss



^^chLoee

No comments: