Monday, April 28, 2008

*bored~

been a week since my last post yoo..ehhe...not bad jua...anyway...hmm?things tat happen in this week ah?hmmm...let me tinkkk...hmm...
ok ok haha...tues ntg much lo..wed not much too...thurs ok ok la..same old lo...then friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidayyyyyyyyyy...ehehe...i went to see for the friday kiddies thingii..ahah..after that i went home bath bath then go qlap find my hubby..hehe...cute cute bee...sigh..we so lame man...cause it was raining so we could walk anywhere or like pak toh at the igs there..sigh..ahaha...so we walked to coffee zone in the rain wuii sehh romantic juaa~~ then we spend like 2-3 hrs there jus talking hehehehehehehehehehehehe....so happy..haha....hmmm but so fast the day end liao so we walked back to hua ho to wait for my dadi pick me up..but we go hua h buy some stuff 1st thennn that retard ahh!!! sasak man...lied to me~~ahhh....bee neva die be4 de ba...ahahaha....ahaha...then go home nohh...hmmm miss him lots man...
satttttuuurrrdayyyy...heheheh....hahha.....i was the third wheellll...no la..ok ok la...went to s.a.s with ameliaaa, shooo andd dianaaa...ehehe....was reali fun...but was hot like shit dude....then OMFG i touched a hugeee snake man...hmmm....ew ew ew ew ew...that retard sho kept touching me after touching the snake...eew ew ew ew...was ickyyy...then amelia did it too...my godd this couple dimwit couple so cute man...ahaha....thennnnn diana put a 30kg snake on her shoulders with some help with sho~~ ahaha...they were snakey models for a while...was so yuckii man....haha...blehsss...now watching tv with my bro...sigh...bored bored..miss my hubby laaa...he went for swimming man...shitty...dont wana go with me...haha..tmr gonna go badminton with amelia and fauzayy~~ yay...long time no play le lo...hope my bee will suddenly appear jua..[chloe is doing a lot of daydreaming recently..just ignore her] haha...anyway...wana wac family guy now...ahhaha....see uu ppl~~~ huggyss

^^chLoee

No comments: